Originally Posted by d_fisher
- NO LOGOS, PERIOD. Search the forum for sugar cube trick.
- Interchangable Trackball colors (so you don't have to download a program or color a LED to change it's color). Why? You would rather dismantle the trackball versus a software option?
- 3.5 mm heaphone jack. Available on the Pearl 8130.
- Memory card accessable without having to remove the battery. Hell, I don't even mind taking off the battery case, but to have to kill power to the phone? Absurd. Available on the Pearl 8130.
- A2DP Support. Available on the Pearl 8130.
Yeah, I realize the 8130 has everything the 8100 doesn't, but as my original post stated, I'm saying what I WISH my Pearl (8100) had REGARDLESS of the changes made in the newer Pearls. I honestly don't like the design of a 8130, the trackball assembly/keypad area changed (in my opinion) for the worse.
Honestly I would rather dismantle the trackball assembly to change it's color. Maybe that's just a personal wish (then again my entire post is personal wishes) Why didn't the Blackberry Pearl come with a LED color changing app to begin with?
Another good question is why A2DP support wasn't implemented in the beginning as well, and who designed the memory card slot to be under the battery? If I could have the functionality of the 8130 with the same keypad look as an 8100, I'd be pleased.