12-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Join Date: Dec 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Pearl Questions
Please Login to Remove!
I am considering a Pearl 8130 from Alltel. (due out Dec 14).
Here are a few questions that I would like help with, please.....
1. I will be carrying this in my pocket alot of the time, how easy is it to accidently answer a call, make a call etc with buttons accidently getting pushed?? (Can I easily lock and quickly unlock to answer a call? if there is a possibility of locking all keys and trackball)
2. How well does it vibrate? I have a friend with the curve and the vibration on that seems a bit subtle. She has missed calls because of it.
3. Can you lock certain applications...such as call logs, texts, messages, camera...etc.??
4. Does the GPS system work alone, or do I have to purchase the 'navigator thing' from Alltel?
5. Can I use MSN messenger with this? If so, how is the best way.
I really do like the Curve also, and thought about that one, but its a bit larger and no camera. hmmmm, but honestly, I do love the look of that one....so still a possibility!
Last edited by graciespeaks : 12-01-2007 at 09:38 PM.