The 4.3 device original OS is out for Sprint Spectrum Pearls, or any 8130 CDMA BlackBerry. This is not for a 8100 Pearl.
* Applications: 220.127.116.11
* Software Platform: 18.104.22.168
* File name: 8130uEFS_PBr4.3.0_rel137_PL22.214.171.124_A126.96.36.199_Spri nt.exe
* File size: 95.6MB https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...BB765225CE8C0E
Select Blackberry 8130 from the dropdown and click Next. Then click the "Download" link that appears at the bottom of the page.
Instructions for installing on any CDMA 8130 from any carrier:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of Desktop Manager installed. It's 4.2 SP2, or Version 4.3, and can be downloaded Click Here
. or from the Verizon site linked above.
2. Download the above file to the PC then install it to the PC by running the file you downloaded.
3. Locate the vendor.xml file and delete it. It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Plug in BB and Open Desktop Manager. You should be prompted to upgrade.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to DM again and run application loader again and it should load the OS to the device.
Previous OS thread is located here