01-17-2008, 01:05 PM
Join Date: Jan 2008
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | General Questions...
Please Login to Remove!
I just got a Samsung i760 with Verizon and am not happy with the phone. I guess I don't like the Windows Mobile 6 interface. I am thinking about moving to a BB 8130 and I have a few questions. I would like to know you experiences. THANKS!
1) How do you like the web browser? If not, can you replace it with another one?
2) Any issues with the 8130 locking up?
3) How do you like the overall interface for the phone? Is it easy to find and call a contact?
4) How long is the battery life?
5) Last one....is it easy to answer an incoming call when you are on another call? What about putting the phone on mute? Is there a button on the phone to do this?
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP!!