BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
-KELLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 161
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Does the pearl has a voice recorder?

Please Login to Remove!

Hm? as I saw on this other thread..this dude has a voice recorder..how do I get that voice recorder...please let me know =) thank you!
-kelly
__________________
" my smile makes you want to misbehave. " -Kelly

http://www.Myspace.com/166784971
Offline  
Old 01-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired BBF Moderator
 
Thatzmister2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Nor Cal
Model: 9000
PIN: ups! ;)
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 5,890
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KELLY View Post
Hm? as I saw on this other thread..this dude has a voice recorder..how do I get that voice recorder...please let me know =) thank you!
-kelly
You can always do Voice Notes (it an application on your current device). If you want something more functional search for VR+ it's a third party application.

E-
__________________
Unlocked | AT&T BES
*gasp* Un-protected...


www.horizonwirelessonline.com - Unlocks and Repairs
Offline  
Old 01-22-2008, 06:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
-KELLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 161
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatzmister2u View Post
You can always do Voice Notes (it an application on your current device). If you want something more functional search for VR+ it's a third party application.

E-
Okay okay, first...what's voice notes..sorry. i'm kinda dumb at these stuff.. where do i search VR+?
__________________
" my smile makes you want to misbehave. " -Kelly

http://www.Myspace.com/166784971
Offline  
Old 01-22-2008, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
BBF Moderator
 
John Clark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Model: Z30
OS: 10.2.1.x
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 34,686
Post Thanks: 4
Thanked 100 Times in 72 Posts
Default

I find Voice notes pretty restrictive as to where you can send them and how long/big they can be. I wouldn't even bother.
Offline  
Old 01-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
-KELLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 161
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

So, BB pearl does have Voice recorder? I didn't know that..lol what a doofus me..
__________________
" my smile makes you want to misbehave. " -Kelly

http://www.Myspace.com/166784971
Offline  
Old 01-25-2008, 06:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Model: 7290
Carrier: cingular
Posts: 7
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default voice recorder for pearl

or even a phone call recorder... thats what ive beeen trying to find for a while. if you are looking for a voice note recorder theres the vr+ but it is a nuisance. ive looked all over this and other sites for a phone call recorder but no luck. if anyone finds this who knows where i can get one (8310, cant involve desktop bc it died...) let me know. feel free to pm me (thats how badly i need this.)
Offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 08:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Walt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Florida
Model: 8130
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 320
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

The Pearl 2 has a voice recorder built in.
__________________
Walt
Florida, USA
Sprint 8130 Pearl 2
Offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 10:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 3
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

check out Jott™ - Official Site
Offline  
Old 01-26-2008, 02:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Iowa
Model: 8130
PIN: The Tail on the Donkey
Carrier: U.S. Cellular
Posts: 4
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by myndkandi View Post
or even a phone call recorder... thats what ive beeen trying to find for a while. if you are looking for a voice note recorder theres the vr+ but it is a nuisance. ive looked all over this and other sites for a phone call recorder but no luck. if anyone finds this who knows where i can get one (8310, cant involve desktop bc it died...) let me know. feel free to pm me (thats how badly i need this.)
Check out Grand Central dot com. It's in beta right now, but it includes the ability to record phone conversations. I hope that helps a little...
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright © 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM © and BlackBerry © are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.