I was in a meeting yesterday and went to check my email on my T Mobil 8100. As I pulled the pearl out of the holster, I noticed the keys (and the cover behind the keys) was extremely hot. The battery level at this point was 75-80%. I immediately took the phone apart and pulled the battery to let everything cool down. 10 minutes later I put it back together and turned it on. The phone started getting hot again and battery level was LOW on the verge of shut off. I shut it off again. I tried to charge the phone later that night and nothing.
Tried a new battery and the phone actually powered on ect as normal. But the phone started to heat up again. Has anyone experienced this?? Very strange.... Phone seems to be screwed