I've tried searcing for something like this, I didn't find any comprehensive guides, feel free to remove the post if I missed it tho
The battery on BBs ofcourse vary on how much you use it.
These things are known that could drain your battery fast:
* Wifi usage
* IM clients
* Media Player
* Playing games
Heres what you can do to hopefully extend your battery time: Options -> Screen / Keyboard
- Backlight brightness (the lower the better, I've got it set at 10)
- Backlight Timeout (set to 20sec)
- Automatic Backlight (combined with backlight brightness this might be handy, but will ofcourse drain more battery if you set it to 10)
- Led Coverage Indicator (set to off, not much to save here, but a little)
- Key Tone (disable)
- Audible Roll (Mute) Profiles -> advanced -> Normal
(if this apply to you)
- Number of Vibrations (set to 1, disabled is the best)
- Number of Beeps (set to 1) General
- Disable Wifi when you don't use it.
- Disable GPS when its not in use.
- Disable BlueTooth when you don't use it.
- Use the Auto On/Off function at: options -> Auto On/Off
- Check that unnecessary apps don't run in the background
- Holding the mute button at the top of the phone while phone is idle will place the phone in stand by, its still on. But screen won't come on unless you press mute button again.
Hope this helps you, its atleast worth a try if your experiencing low battery time