Originally Posted by zimbu1234
- The Oz IM clients usually come with the OS. SO you don't need to downlaod anything..unles sosmething has changed....And it uses SMS.
- All the rest of the clients out there use data
- The AIM client on the blackberry site will never work for the 8100 Pearl unless the carriers allow it or maybe when the new OS comes is released
- Ramble doesn't hold a connection
- BB Messenger is for PIN to PIN
- JiveTalk is great when I tried, but you have to pay a fee for the license
- Web messenger (or soemthing like that is a free download also. I only used it for a bit so I don't know how well it works
This thread can be closed!
the issue is not whether they have it or not but how they can use it without a data plan.
and i believe some people have simply uninstalled and reinstalled jivetalk and it has given them a 30 day trial for it all over again