04-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lexington, SC
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If you have exactly the information in Outlook you want on your Berry, you can do this.
1. Go into mail, phone, calendar, task, and memo pad options and disable wireless sync.
2. Use the Desktop Manager to do a Backup of your Berry data
3. Under Backup and Restore click the "Advanced" button.
4. In the right column, one at a time click on the entry were data is duplicated
(address book, calendar, etc.) Next click the "Clear" button. Repeat until
you have removed all of the offending duplicate entries.
5. Go back now and enable wireless sync everywhere you disabled it.
6. Do a battery pull for about thirty seconds, and put it back in.
When your device comes back up, it will resync with Outlook, and you should have only one entry for all of your data.