Originally Posted by Bult816
Ok, I've had my BB for about a month now and I love it. But i have a few problems I can't seem to solve.
1. My call log seems to always consist of the last 20 entries. I have over 15mb of memory left, so I don't think that is the reason for the problem. Is there any way for me to see ALOT MORE entries than this? I've checked the settings everywhere.
2. I cannot get my blackberry to sync calendar items with my Outlook 2007. The tasks and contacts sync perfectly, but it does nothing on the calendar. Any ideas?
3. Where can I download the latest software for this thing? I have Verizon, and have read threads about VZW, but don't know where to access it. I have version 126.96.36.199 now.
any help is greatly appreciated. My main issue is number 1 above.
1a. Go to your Call Log, highlight any item and hit Menu>View History and it will show you the whole history for that contact. It only shows the most recent call in your Call Log
1b. Go to messages and hit Alt>P (or Menu>View folder>Phone Call Logs) for a full standard style call log.
2. Do you have you calendar set to sync on BES? Did you try going to Desktop Manager>Syncronize>Configuration>Configure Sync?
3. There is a sticky at the top of this forum that will show youwhere to download it, but the newest is only slightly newer than what you have.