04-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Crimson Tide Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North of the moss line
PIN: t low
Post Thanks: 59
Thanked 244 Times in 182 Posts
Welcome to the BBForums.
Throwing it out a window might be a tad extreme. We are volunteers around here, so the word "please" goes a long way as well.
If your data is completely backed up to Outlook, and you are confident everything you have is in the Outlook Calendar, then do this, and you will be good.
Make certain you have a good copy of your Calendar elsewhere, as this procedure will complete delete ALL Calendar entries on your BlackBerry.
1. Open Desktop Manager on your PC.
2. Open up Backup/Restore > Advanced.
3. From Advanced you'll see a split pane screen. The left pane is what is going to be backed up from your device and the right is a list of the currently existing databases.
4. Highlight on the right side your your Calendar database and click the arrow in the middle pointing to the left. This will copy the information over and prepare it for back-up.
5. Once the back-up has completed, hit the Clear button at the bottom to erase and clean out the entire Calendar database.
6. After it's finished, it will ask you if you want to save the back-up you've created, say yes and check the device to make sure the address book has properly cleared out. Now, resync the necessary information and you should be set to go.