Be careful NOT to enter the unlock code incorrectly too many times, as like 10 wrong tries will lock the device permanently to the branded carrier.
1. Insert SIM into device |
2. Power phone on and Turn off the radio (Turn Wireless Off option) VERY IMPORTANT.
3. Select "Options" THEN SELECT ADVANCED OPTIONS
4. Scroll down and select "SIM Card"
5. Type "MEPPD" (please note that you will not see what you type on the screen)
6. Type "MEPP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2" (please note that you will not see what you type on the screen)
7. Enter the Unlock Code
8. Press enter
9. Reboot device. Device is now unlocked.