Hey guys I just wanted to say great website here alot of info. Keep up the great work. I am a newbie to the blackberry and cant figure some things out. I searched the forums for the last 2 weeks and took in so much info my head hurts. Before I ask my questions ill tell you I have a Tmobile pearl 8100 with O/S 220.127.116.11, full unlimited blackberry service, and on BIS. Now you do not have to answer my qusestions if you dont want to but please at least direct me to the correct link. Here are my questions:
1) How can I get full screen video on my phone?
2) How can I stop my emails when i recieve them from going into my text message folder and only keep them in the internet folder its a pain when I recieve a email and see it in the folder along with text messages?
3) When visiting a webpageand clicking on a certain link of the page it tells me that there is a new version of java needed to be downloaded and I cant view the page any way to get around this?
4) When i answer a phone call or make a phone call i have to manually put the volume all the way up how can i make this that it automatically is always set to the highest setting?
5) When I try to download themes(alx files) to the phone it is telling me that there is no files to download or something....it is a box that pops up when i try to put the file onto download manager then i go to look for it in download manager and it is not there.?????
6) When watching vids on phone they are very grainy is it the quality of video?
Ok thats it for now I think thanks in advance for the replies.