Well today I pulled weeds all day an worked up a good sweat, at the end of the day I went to check my 8100 (that was in my pocket for 8 hours) and it was off. I held down the power button...nothing happened, thought maybe it went to sleep. I hit the sleep/standby button still nothing, so now i am getting a little worried. I of course do a battery pull next, put the battery back red led for 1 second, then nothing. I do it one more time and it comes to life. 30 minutes later its reseting itself from start. All markers are still white, no indication of water damage. I have the battery out currently till I can find out whats going on, any ideas?