I just made a complete wipe with Jl_Cmder
and now I'm trying to install the last 4.5 OS, but my BB disconnects from the pc while installing and then my led starts with a red light
blinking twice every 5 seconds or so.
I tried with Desktop Manager alot of times, and so I tried with the alternative installation shown in the What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe
in that procedure it's shown how to connect the device when Jl_Cmder
does not connect, but at the end of procedure the OS installation screen starts without all the graphics and stuff of Desktop Manager.
in this way I am able to select the OS features without the lag of the DM interface.
with this procedure I get 4 steps:
- Load JVM and system software
- Wait for device initaialization
- Read application configuration
- Loading applications
the procedure starts with a big arrow next the first step (Load JVM and system software
) and starts doing things:
- Erasing applications (first times was unable to finish because the BB was disconnecting -- after a few tries it finished this with no disconnection)
- Loading system software (goes fine to the end)
then it goes to the next step and the big arrow moves down (Wait for device initaialization
) and starts with other things:
- Waiting for device initaialization (it goes to the end with no problem)
- Reconnecting to JVM (it goes all to the end but I get a message that was unable to reconnect to the device!!!!!!!!!)
PLEASE HELP!! how do I install a 4.5 OS on my BB 8100????
thank you all.