I charge my phone every night and I woke up this morning and saw that my phone was dead, despite being hooked up to the charger. I tried it on my car charger on my way to work and the little red light would come on for a few seconds every once in awhile and the phone even attempted to turn on once but then shut itself back off.
Now I am at work and plugged it into a wall charger and I got a red light for a tiny bit, a green flashing one for a few seconds, and now there is no light but a battery symbol with a lightning bolt through it.
I've tried battery pulls with the phone on the charger and off the charger, no luck.
SOO is my battery dead? is the charger connection in the phone dead (I've tried three different chargers- one at home, my car charger, and one at work)? or is my phone dead?? Its not even a year old yet...
any advise / insight would be helpful!!