06-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Join Date: Dec 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Wi-fi issues with a TMobile 8120 on Verizon FIOS
Please Login to Remove!
Issue is at my brother's house where he just switched from Optimum online with a a D-Link or Linksys (I can't remember). I wont be able to pull any model numbers or configuration info in any responses.
- FIOS router is the standard Actiontec modem/router
- Using WEP
- Used to TMobile 8120s one with 4.3, the other with 4.5
The 8120, neither could connect
- The 8120 with 4.5 worked at my house with FIOS also. I have never checked the 4.3.
- Used a TMobile 8900 with no issues at both houses
- His router is general configuration, nothing different than mine
- Only major difference is his FIOS is NJ, mine is NY (Long Island)
- There are PCs and Macs connected to both, so I know other devices besides my 8900 can connect
Any ideas? Anyone out there using FIOS and an 8120?