Originally Posted by Ketchums
I read somewhere than when a device is hit with water, that you can get rid of the water by letting the device sit in a bowl of rice. Using the hairdryer prob made it worse, because it exposed the device to extreme heat.
I'm not sure about any of this, but just a couple guesses.
Actually, I think a friend did that once and I should have thought of that. And when I used the hair dryer it sat like 8 inches away so it wasn't real real close... although the heat still could have messed it up...