I then click the OK button (no other option) and the sync ends.
Is there anyway to clear all calendar appts from my bb at once? I have very few personal appts on my bb - the majority of appts come from my outlook. btw, i am on BIS. i have pulled battery (and hair) and have very little other apps on my bb.
There is a corrupted calendar database on the BlackBerry smartphone.
Clear the calendar database.
1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer using a USB cable.
2. Open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
3. Click Backup and Restore.
4. Click Advanced.
5. In the right column, click Calendar all.
6. Click the clear button located at the bottom of the window.
Warning clearing the calendar database on the BlackBerry will remove all the calendar appointments from the device.