BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General 8100 Series Discussion - Pearl (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8100-series-discussion-pearl/)
-   -   Please find this video for me to put on my pearl! Always Be Closing (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8100-series-discussion-pearl/50235-please-find-video-me-put-my-pearl-always-closing.html)

JinFocker 10-10-2006 02:31 PM

Please find this video for me to put on my pearl! Always Be Closing
 
Always Be Closing! - Google Video


I love this video. Does anyone have it for me to just dl and put on my pearl?

nigletsyz 10-10-2006 02:47 PM

stop being lazy. download the video and convert it. there is a big sticky at the top of this thread on how to do it.

JinFocker 10-10-2006 03:05 PM

I couldnt find a download for this particular video. If there are some true sales people on here, Im sure someone will have this video in their pearl.

SanFrancisco 10-10-2006 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinFocker
I couldnt find a download for this particular video. If there are some true sales people on here, Im sure someone will have this video in their pearl.

That's a tall request, asking for a video on a BlackBerry forum. Guess it did not hurt to ask as someone might have it.:smile:

http://www.heartinsanfrancisco.com/alwaysbeclosing.3GP

headtailgrep 10-10-2006 03:41 PM

Silly silly threads..

ChumsGum 10-12-2006 02:28 AM

while we're at it, anyone have "little superstar"?

YouTube - Little Superstar

SanFrancisco 10-12-2006 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChumsGum
while we're at it, anyone have "little superstar"?

YouTube - Little Superstar

I do. What about it?:razz:

krad 10-12-2006 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinFocker
Always Be Closing! - Google Video


I love this video. Does anyone have it for me to just dl and put on my pearl?

glengary glenross is a great movie. However people especially salesguys who try that scene as a bit all the damn time is really really really lame. It is up there with the dorks that memorized the presidents speech in Independence Day. You know who you people are.... Greed is Good... blah blah

icepulse 10-12-2006 09:46 AM

You should get the DVD for $15-$20 and convert the whole thing for BB viewing. Well worth it. There are a dozen scenes in that movie as good as the ABC scene.

SanFrancisco 10-12-2006 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krad
glengary glenross is a great movie. However people especially sales guys who try that scene as a bit all the damn time is really really really lame. It is up there with the dorks that memorized the presidents speech in Independence Day. You know who you people are.... Greed is Good... blah blah

You mean at my office I should not be saying "Get out of the break room, coffee is for litigators." [Ripoff of Baldwin's "Coffee is for closers"].

Another one I use is that scene in Apocalypse Now where Robert Duvall says "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." I walk in and tell the staff "I love the smell of toner in the morning." [If all the laser printers are fired up, I swear I can smell toner].

Funny thing is, most people do not know I am ripping off those lines from the movies.(y) 8-) :razz: :-o

JinFocker 10-12-2006 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krad
glengary glenross is a great movie. However people especially salesguys who try that scene as a bit all the damn time is really really really lame. It is up there with the dorks that memorized the presidents speech in Independence Day. You know who you people are.... Greed is Good... blah blah

you mean "Patel? this is not a F***cking lead!"

*anyone catch the SNL version....Always Be Cobbling. SUPER FUNNY!

icepulse 10-20-2006 08:02 AM

"Harriet and BlahBlah NYBORG!!!"

cellguy 10-20-2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinFocker
you mean "Patel? this is not a F***cking lead!"

*anyone catch the SNL version....Always Be Cobbling. SUPER FUNNY!

Love that one. With Baldwin as the head Elf!

krad 10-20-2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanFrancisco
You mean at my office I should not be saying "Get out of the break room, coffee is for litigators." [Ripoff of Baldwin's "Coffee is for closers"].

Another one I use is that scene in Apocalypse Now where Robert Duvall says "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." I walk in and tell the staff "I love the smell of toner in the morning." [If all the laser printers are fired up, I swear I can smell toner].

Funny thing is, most people do not know I am ripping off those lines from the movies.(y) 8-) :razz: :-o

You made my point. However... you pricks just gave me the itch to watch that movie again this weekend!!! thanks.... I will have to ease off of it with officespace.

phungy 10-20-2006 01:09 PM

Haha I loved Office Space. Waiting anxiously for OS2.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.