BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2006, 02:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
Join Date: Mar 2006
Model: 8530
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 449
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default going to HK/china, what converter do I need?

Please Login to Remove!

Im referrring to voltage. Can someone find the right converter that I would need to charge my cell, laptop, camera, etc.? Im thinking ebay would be the easier and cheapest place?
Old 10-13-2006, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Join Date: May 2005
Model: 8100
Carrier: Rogers
Posts: 23
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Your cell charger does the HK voltage, and your laptop and camera should auto do the voltage as well. You will just need a plug shape convertor.

Read the label on the power supplies for each, as long as they support 100V/220V they should be good in HK.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Copyright 2004-2014
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.