01-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Join Date: Dec 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Pearl and the App Error 523
Last night I went out to my car, it was about 12 degrees F and picked up my phone to send a txt. Well, the red light was blinking and the screen displayed:
App Error 523
Following the processes others have undergone (removing battery, SIM, MicroSD card, rebooting and all I've been unsuccessful in getting the phone to "work" again. It would seem that I'll need a Windows PC to get my phone functional. This, to me, is completely unacceptable. I've already started searching for a replacement phone for various other reasons - this is just the frosting on the cake.
- poor battery life (especially if bluetooth is used)
- poor call quality
- rear cover falls off rather easily
- extremely slow access times to MicroSD card
- Selecting a song as a ring tone is so slow that the phone won't ring before the call rolls to VM.
- Unable to record voice memos longer than 1 minute.
- Terrible voice dialing
- Lack of support for Mac users