Originally Posted by MythmbHurts
I tried to see if you could use the MicroSD for readyBoost in Vista but no such luck :/ you have to have a real USB device for it to work incase anyone was wondering. If anyone finds a work around to make it work let me know please.
* 1. Plug in the device.
* 2. Open the Readyboost tab on the device properties.
* 3. Select “Do not retest this device”
* 4. Unplug the device
* 5. Open regedit (start->run->regedit)
* 6. Expand - HKLM (Local Machine)SOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionEMDgmt
* 7. Find your device.
* 8. Change Device Status to 2
* 9. Change ReadSpeedKBs to 1000
* 10. Change WriteSpeedKBs to 1000
* 11. Plug in the device.
* 12. Enable Readyboost!!!!