Couple newbie questions
1) Right im having trouble using opera mini... it loads up and starts the tests... then at the end of testing it says failed to connect to the internet. do i have to have a specific settings for my internet? it works fine if i browse with BB
I have the right version as i went to the website and selected the model of my phone
2) BB weather... ive installed the app but how can i create profiles for it? when i load the programit it says.... Error: No Weather profiles selected.
3) ive tried searchin searching i cant seem to find themes at all ay one good sites?
Wirelessly posted (8700g: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)
1. OM, check your APN settings, you have anything set under Options, Advanced, TCP? If not set that to your carrier APN. Check the Aftermarket Software forum a scroll down from this on for more info on Opera Mini.
2. Ditto on BB weather. The app creator has posted some help about BB weather in that same forum.
3. There is a whole forum dedicated to themes, ringtones, etc., on this board, you'll find it by scrolling down on the main page of BB Forums.
thanks for the reply
i have put it my apn (o2)
but i get a bad dns error with the BB weather.
How do i configure the ip adress etc?
Verify your APN/TCP settings are there, and reboot your device via a 30-sec battery pull, let it boot back up. Check it.
Tried that still getting a dns error for some reason....
Do you have a profile loaded? Are you sure it is correctly configured for the city you want?
Test a city, like Washington DC, but putting the zipcode in the location ID: 20500; Description: Wash DC.
Click OK, and then save. UpDate Now.
tried that all it says is
Error: Bad DNS Address
hhhmm ive got the correct id in ( London )
all it says now is error: connection closed
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.