04-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Join Date: Feb 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Problems importing calendar into Pearl
Please Login to Remove!
I'm having problems inporting calendar appointments into Pearl. Here is what I'm doing:
1. Export Calendar from 3rd party application and save on desktop as Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Values File
2. Go into BB Desktop Manager and select configuration tab
3. Check Calendar only
4. Select "Choose"
5. Select "Ascii Importer/Exporter"
6. Browse for file on desktop (file above)
7. Go into options and select "Comma" for the field which separates the fields. Select "double quotation marks"
8. Select Ok
9. Do a sync with only the calendar syncing.
The data transfers (119 appointments) but nothing shows up on my Pearl. I tried to do this via outlook (import the excel file into Outlook) but it asked me to install a translator file which I do not have.