04-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Join Date: Apr 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | tmo 8100 vs cingulr 8800 speed issue
Please Login to Remove!
I am looking for yout thoughts/knowledge/opinons.
Side by side compairison of:
My tmo 8100, OS 0.64, BB browser, email push from MSN (hotmail)
GF's Cingular 8800, whatever OS it came with a few days ago, BB browser and email push from yahoo
SHE KICKS MY A**!
Browsing is a good 30% - 50% faster
Her emails arrive in 2-5 minutes at most, mine show up on my home computer outlook express in minutes, but 20min or so to be at my BB.
Do you think this is:
1. Device related? (I thought they had the same processor)
2. Service related? (is tmo a network slug)
3. OS related? (should I upgrade to TIM 1.66)
4. Mail server related? (MSN problem)
5. Any suggestions as to how to make it better?
I searched for previous suggestions and found intermitent problems w/tmo last november and suggestions to resend service books and more interestingly to limit the number of emails I save in my inbox.