BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2007, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Model: 8100t
PIN: N/A
Carrier: t mobile
Posts: 1
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking mp3 play list

Please Login to Remove!

Does any one know how to make the mp3 play list random. Right now it starts with the same song and plays they sames songs.
Thanks
Dr Cleaning
Offline  
Old 06-15-2007, 04:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sg
Model: Bold
OS: 4.6.0.266
Carrier: Singtel
Posts: 16
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcleaning View Post
Does any one know how to make the mp3 play list random. Right now it starts with the same song and plays they sames songs.
Thanks
Dr Cleaning
Select media, music,menu,open, menu, play all,menu,shuffle.

There maybe other way but this is what I did for my mp3 list.

Enjoy.
Offline  
Old 06-15-2007, 11:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Coast, Canada
Model: 8100
Carrier: Rogers
Posts: 167
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taykhbb View Post
Select media, music,menu,open, menu, play all,menu,shuffle.
That's a great tip. This I'm sure has been discussed, but i thought since we're on the topic, I'd ask it. So playlists can be created outside of the BB, and put on it, and then played? Is it easy? I just have to dump the playlist file on the BB and click it?
Offline  
Old 06-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Philly Area
Model: 8900
Carrier: TMO
Posts: 302
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

The Media Player native to the Pearl doesn't read playlists like a WMA device, right? I would just create the playlist as a folder and it plays the folder.
Offline  
Old 06-15-2007, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
TheBigNewt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Prescott, AZ
Model: 8900
OS: 5.0.0.411
Carrier: Tmobile
Posts: 1,641
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiro View Post
That's a great tip. This I'm sure has been discussed, but i thought since we're on the topic, I'd ask it. So playlists can be created outside of the BB, and put on it, and then played? Is it easy? I just have to dump the playlist file on the BB and click it?
That's pretty much it, create folder, put on card, open folder in the Media Player, hit options, Play All. I'll warn you about one thing: when I do it it plays the songs in track order (lowest track number first) no matter what order they appear on the list in Windows or on the Pearl. I don't know how to fix that.
__________________
BB 8900 Tmobile, Moto Droid Verizon
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.