Email Reconciliation problem (BIS W outlook Web Access)
I have a problem that is driving me crazy and I am hoping someone can help me. My emails sometimes reconcile with my work email account but most of the time they do not. I am using BIS and its pointing to my works outlook web access for Exchange Server 2003. I never ever delete emails, I always file them in folders (usually throughout the day under a sub folder in my inbox). This past week i noticed my phone was removing emails from the phone that were no longer in my Inbox. This worked for me a few times but its not being consistent. Does anyone know how i can set this up to do this everytime?
My settings on the phone for Reconciliation are
Delete on - Prompt
Wireless Reconcile - On
On Conflicts - Mailbox Wins
As of about 6 months ago I couldnt get this working properly with clients on BIS and using OWA. Some users it would work well, but others it would not.
As far as I know BIS is not really setup to reconcile messages in the way you are after, at least not the last time I checked and we never really got any of our clients (approx 30 different companys) working in this way.
I could be wrong though!
I would be interested to know the full story myself.
I am going to find a way to figure this out! I didnt realize how great it was until it worked a few times and I am now going without it.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.