06-20-2007, 01:28 PM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | help: bb keeps freezing, java errors, no email
Please Login to Remove!
My Blackberry Pearl went mad yesterday and has been unusable since then.
Can someone help?
1. When I make a call, and hang up, it keeps showing the "Connected" message even though it is no longer connected.
2. Messages and Browser won't work - I am getting no response when I use either of these two icons.
3. The error messages that I am getting are like this one:
Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_messaging_app (51) is not responding; process terminated.
before that it was showing some java exceptions
4. Restarting with the red button doesn't solve these problems.
5. Resetting the device by removing the battery seems to go a step further in that I can start Messages but the device hangs after it displays the first few screens.