BlackBerry Forums Support Community
              

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2007, 07:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default BB pearl problems

Please Login to Remove!

Ok, I'm having a huge problem with my phone, none of the buttons work at all. I can roll the trackball from side to side and it does it on the phone but none of the buttons work no numbers no letters not even the side buttons, please help.
Offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 07:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Model: 8700c
Carrier: att & vzw
Posts: 771
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonythreet View Post
Ok, I'm having a huge problem with my phone, none of the buttons work at all. I can roll the trackball from side to side and it does it on the phone but none of the buttons work no numbers no letters not even the side buttons, please help.
did you try to pop out battery for 30 seconds????

or any change you spill something on the phone?
__________________
.

Remember search first =>Forum Search

Get Answers From Blackberry Frequently Asked Questions
Offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 07:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude View Post
did you try to pop out battery for 30 seconds????

or any change you spill something on the phone?
I didn't spill anything on it, and taking the battery out for 30 seconds now it just keeps restarting
Offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Model: 8700c
Carrier: att & vzw
Posts: 771
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonythreet View Post
I didn't spill anything on it, and taking the battery out for 30 seconds now it just keeps restarting
looks like its cooked. Reinstall the OS
=>Upgrade OS

good Luck
__________________
.

Remember search first =>Forum Search

Get Answers From Blackberry Frequently Asked Questions
Offline  
Old 07-30-2007, 07:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Model: 8700c
Carrier: att & vzw
Posts: 771
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

If that fails try this=>What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe

good luck
__________________
.

Remember search first =>Forum Search

Get Answers From Blackberry Frequently Asked Questions
Offline  




Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.