BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2007, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: 240B1A78
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 53
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Please Login to Remove!

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8100/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Where can I find ringer options? I heard you can have seprate ringers for holstered and not?
Offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Model: 8900
OS: 4.6.1.199
Carrier: None
Posts: 2,622
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

go to your menu, chose the icon that looks like a speaker, scroll down to advance, then you can edit the one you want...

did you try searching the forum using the search button first? just wondering....
Offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: 240B1A78
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 53
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Scheuer View Post
go to your menu, chose the icon that looks like a speaker, scroll down to advance, then you can edit the one you want...

did you try searching the forum using the search button first? just wondering....
Yes, I used search first. Go ahead and try it yourself, put in 'ringer options' and hit search then look at the 2 pages that are returned. You'll find people talking about the "ringer options" but no one saying where it is.

I didn't have a "profiles" icon because I forgot about the hidden ones.
Offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Model: 8900
OS: 4.6.1.199
Carrier: None
Posts: 2,622
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

oh well at least you tried! thats all we ask

hopefully the info i gave you will work, well it should work lol
Offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 08:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: 240B1A78
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 53
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Scheuer View Post
oh well at least you tried! thats all we ask

hopefully the info i gave you will work, well it should work lol
It did, thanks. I feel kinda stupid for two reasons, first I forgot about the hidden icons (again) and second because my of picture under my name.

I haven't read the book, I just thought it would make a cool icon.
Offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Model: 8900
OS: 4.6.1.199
Carrier: None
Posts: 2,622
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

lol its actually quite interesting book

i work for undercover security at chapters store, to fill in the blanks from my other job and when i first got my BB i read it and it helped alot! i still look at it every now and then just to see if there is anything i missed or to find out about something that i am not able to post right away... dont let them name foul you its quite interesting and a good read
Offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Model: 8100
PIN: 240B1A78
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 53
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Scheuer View Post
lol its actually quite interesting book

i work for undercover security at chapters store, to fill in the blanks from my other job and when i first got my BB i read it and it helped alot! i still look at it every now and then just to see if there is anything i missed or to find out about something that i am not able to post right away... dont let them name foul you its quite interesting and a good read
Wow, thats crazy cause I stole the book from a place called Chapters! Just kidding, I do have it just haven't read it yet.
Offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 08:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Model: 8900
OS: 4.6.1.199
Carrier: None
Posts: 2,622
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

meh if you did, it aint i my city :P so good on you lol
Offline  




Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.