Originally Posted by BoloMarkXXX
But all is well, after ordering a new LCD screen & a steel case I followed the repair Vid ( LINK to LCD & vid
) & she is 100% again. ... The leather holster, a thick hand-made, saved it from major damage, everything worked except the screen was cracked. Been lurking here for awhile finally had something to post about.
There was a day, not long ago, that a cracked LCD would have been considered major damage. I can't believe that in 2007 that at most it's about $95 to DIY replace the screen.
And let's handle this like that women in Texas [I think it was Texas] who ran over her cheating husband, with her car. She said it was an accident.
So in regards to this supposed accident:
1. Did you see your wife drive over the Pearl?
2. How prominent was the case on the driveway, was it easy to see?
3. Could you see if your wife was moving the steering wheel implying she was aiming for something [the something being the Pearl]?
4. Could you see her expression AFTER she attempted to whack your Pearl? [for purposes of this question we will assume it was an intentional hit].
5. After the "accident" was she suppressing a smile? Were those really tears of joy, not commiseration?
6. Could you overhear her calling friends humming that fairy tale tune from the Wizard of Oz, "Ding Dong The Witch [his Pearl] Is Dead"
7. After you looked it up on the Net and told her how little it would cost to repair the Pearl, did you hear her swearing and cussing in the bathroom?
8. When appearing to innocently move around the house, does she always seem to cast furtive glances at you and/or the Pearl?
9. Are you now sleeping with one eye open?
10. Do you now put the Pearl under your pillow?
11. When you can't find your Pearl, does she always know where it is?
Just some thoughts.