Originally Posted by fraggal
Plug in the phone then open the back and quickly remove the battery just enough to disconect power and replace it. It will do a quick reboot like 10 sec. or so.
Wouldn't that cause a current spike in the phone? At my job we deal w/ burned out semiconductors all the time, so I'll be hesitant to try that.
Also I read somewhere that the bottom 20% and the top 20% of charging causes the most "wear and tear" for a battery. That's why the Priuses are programmed to keep their batteries at ~50% all the time, just FYI.