Originally Posted by jeremyckitching
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry 8700g: BlackBerry8700/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)
I used to have this issue as well. For me, it seemed to be less of an issue after I upgraded my OS to v4.2 for the 8700g. But even when I had gone back down to OS 4.1 for a while, I had no issues. I have seen other threads here about the same issue with T-Mobile users. When I have the issue I will send one to myself, and then it seems to work when I send it to others.
It's been an issue always for my 8100... Even when I got a new one because my girlfriend wanted mine so I didn't mind buying a new one for myself heh. Anyways, I've tried all the fixes for it... sending myself a picture, pulling the battery, and anything else tmobile customer service has tried to suggest to me but to no avail..it all only works maybe half the time...
Oh well...such is my luck I guess