BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Model: 8320
Carrier: Tmob
Posts: 120
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Message expired by service?

Please Login to Remove!

When I send some texts I get the check mark and then a red X and when I select the text it says message expired by service? Then I resend it and it goes through! My service is Tmobile im in Las Vegas!
Offline  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Model: 9530
OS: 4.7.0.XXX
PIN: G Pong Champ
Carrier: T-Mobile U.S.
Posts: 5,515
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloZoe View Post
When I send some texts I get the check mark and then a red X and when I select the text it says message expired by service? Then I resend it and it goes through! My service is Tmobile im in Las Vegas!
Could be lack of service or in many cases a Network Error. I have seen this on occasion and usually fixes itself. I would not worry unless it lasts more than a day.
Offline  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Model: 8320
Carrier: Tmob
Posts: 120
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troydbrown View Post
Could be lack of service or in many cases a Network Error. I have seen this on occasion and usually fixes itself. I would not worry unless it lasts more than a day.
ITs been going on more than a day just at diff. times! And it just started! Just wondering if anybody else has had the same problems
Offline  
Old 10-12-2007, 11:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Model: 9530
OS: 4.7.0.XXX
PIN: G Pong Champ
Carrier: T-Mobile U.S.
Posts: 5,515
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloZoe View Post
ITs been going on more than a day just at diff. times! And it just started! Just wondering if anybody else has had the same problems
I have had it about 8 times in the last 24 hours, I am in Southern California. As with any problem you can try rebooting your device by pulling the battery and see if that helps at all.
Offline  
Old 10-14-2007, 09:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Model: z10
Carrier: t-mobile
Posts: 183
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troydbrown View Post
I have had it about 8 times in the last 24 hours, I am in Southern California. As with any problem you can try rebooting your device by pulling the battery and see if that helps at all.
it's been doing it over the weekend for me... happens every now and then... but a lot since friday...

sometimes i figure a text has been sent... and wait for a reply... and later when i check my messages, i notice the red X... and i have to resend.
Offline  
Old 10-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Model: 9530
OS: 4.7.0.XXX
PIN: G Pong Champ
Carrier: T-Mobile U.S.
Posts: 5,515
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejae View Post
it's been doing it over the weekend for me... happens every now and then... but a lot since friday...

sometimes i figure a text has been sent... and wait for a reply... and later when i check my messages, i notice the red X... and i have to resend.
Since Friday I have had it appear about 30% of the time. I send about 200 texts a day and it gets to be a pain.
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.