I found this info on a previously closed thread but there were some loose ends left up in the air. I know I hate to choose which game to watch because they both are good teams. So I looked up sports score via email. Yahoo mobile alerts come up. Here is how to get updated scores of any sport sent directly to your email as it happens.
1. Go to: Yahoo! Mobile. The Internet now fits your phone.
and create an account and or sign in.
2. Go to the bottom of the page and click MY Mobile.
3. DO NOT CLICK REGISTER DEVICE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
4. Go to the bottom of the page and click "create alert."
5. It will take you to a page that ask for a cell phone or pager, select pager.
6. It will then ask for a pager number, put in the email address you want the scores to go to. I used my @tmo.blackberry.net address. Hit backspace first to delete the words my pager. This way you email address won't show up as
7. Select finished.
8. It will then take you to a page to select your teams.
Note: The score come instantaneously when using sms. If you have unlimited sms I recommend using it. The scores come a little slower through email. Also, you have to select every team whose scores you want to receive.
Please respond with any comments or suggestions.