BlackBerry Forums Support Community
              

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2008, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Model: 8220
PIN: N/A
Carrier: tmobile
Posts: 7
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 8220 My Documents folder

Please Login to Remove!

First, this is my first BB and I am very new to it (will become obvious).

If I plug my blackberry to my PC via USB cable I have a My Documents folder in which I placed some spreadsheets and power point presentations. I know how to open and edit these documents via Documents to Go, BUT, I can't seem to find a way to access the My Docuements folder which resides on my SD card.

Also, is there a way to put a folder in the main menu pointing to My Documents?
Offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 12:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Dream Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bothell WA
Model: 8220
OS: 4.6.0.200
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 159
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonedaddy View Post
First, this is my first BB and I am very new to it (will become obvious).

If I plug my blackberry to my PC via USB cable I have a My Documents folder in which I placed some spreadsheets and power point presentations. I know how to open and edit these documents via Documents to Go, BUT, I can't seem to find a way to access the My Docuements folder which resides on my SD card.
Media>Menu>Explore>Media Card>Blackberry>documents
__________________
If you are going to dream - DREAM LARGE
Offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 07:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Model: 8220
PIN: N/A
Carrier: tmobile
Posts: 7
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

When I do that the only option I have is Device Memory. I can not get to the SD Card.

Also is there anyway to put a shortcut on my main menu?
Offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 10:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Dream Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bothell WA
Model: 8220
OS: 4.6.0.200
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 159
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonedaddy View Post
When I do that the only option I have is Device Memory. I can not get to the SD Card.
On your home screen click on your Media Icon. With that window open >Menu>Explore>Media Card>Blackberry>documents.

Quote:
Also is there anyway to put a shortcut on my main menu?
Not that I can find.
__________________
If you are going to dream - DREAM LARGE
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Exfo FTB-9100 1X12 OPTICAL Switch Module for FTB-300 & FTB-400 Mainframe
$1250.0
Exfo FTB-9100 1X12 OPTICAL Switch Module for FTB-300 & FTB-400 Mainframe pictureHP 16702A-003 Logic Analyzer Mainframe w/ 2 x 16716A Analyzer modules
$1000.0
HP 16702A-003 Logic Analyzer Mainframe w/ 2 x 16716A Analyzer modules pictureAbacus Zarak 82-00132 - 7-Slot Portable Mainframe PI Card w/ (6) Ver. 23 PCG
$5000.0
Abacus Zarak 82-00132 - 7-Slot Portable Mainframe PI Card w/ (6) Ver. 23 PCG pictureHP Agilent Keysight 54120A High-Bandwidth Digitizing Oscilloscope Mainframe
$239.95
HP Agilent Keysight 54120A High-Bandwidth Digitizing Oscilloscope Mainframe pictureAMAT Applied Materials Mainframe Robot, 4", 5", 6" - 0010-76000
$2200.0
AMAT Applied Materials Mainframe Robot, 4






Copyright 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.