05-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
Join Date: Jan 2009
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
| | Wish Lists
Please Login to Remove!
Software Wish list:
- Faster Music Library actualization.
- To switch between Clock/Music mode when the phone is closed and playing music.
- Battery improvement
- One-Button to get to the next/previews picture (instead of menu>next/previews)
- Format compatibility is always good.
- Better browser (its not bad but i find Opera to be more comfortable)
- Auto Playlist for dates... (Recent files added)
- Faster song skipping
Hardware Wish list:
- Better battery. (Its not bad, but could be better... I get less than 7 hours for music playback over BT)
- Better camera. (not just in resolution, actually I cant take pictures of papers and be able to read font size 10, but to improve color saturation in low light and general)
- Outside buttons are hard to depress... and this could be so it wont be accidentally push, but for me its really hard to get to camera mode this way.
- FASTER processor... like the one on the javelin or bold...
I know some would think I should have bought a Bold or Curve/Javelin, but I cant roll without flip phone and this one rocks even without this list.
Also being my main mp3 player this blow away most ipods in terms of media features... being able to have stereo BT (dealmaker), cool music interface with search and search playback features, cool playlist modes, full multitask option (being able even to browse internet while playing), micro SDHC...
The only advantage I see over this phone in that matter is the battery for music... but a car charger solve partially....