3 quick questions...
Hi, I got my 8230 about a month ago. Here are my questions:
1. My plan includes caller ID but it hasn't worked since I got it. I've tried everything that the BB FAQ suggests, but it is still not working. Any help?
2. My plan also includes voice mail. How do you set it up?
2. I'm new to this thing called 'texting.' I don't seem to be able to send or receive pictures through SMS text (I haven't gotten a SD card for my flip yet. Would that be relevant?). Is sending and receiving pictures only possible by email?
Wirelessly posted (overwhelmingly stressed)
1) May need to check with service provider and make sure caller ID is provisioned to your acct
2) Press and hold the #1 key should dial to your VM and prompt you to set up
3) SMS is text only you need to send as MMS
2. I tried, but it makes beeping sounds... where should I go from there?
3. What is MMS? How does it work?
Its basically picture messaging.
You attach a picture, add some text and send it.
Its like a SMS because it does to the phone number, but like an email because it can handle pictures and more text than the standard 160 charcters of an SMS
2. Call your carrier and make sure it was set up with your device. Sometimes Voice mail takes a hit. They can also give you the necessary information.
I also suggest to read the user guide from your carrier that came with the device. It should also contain how to set up voice mail.
Thank you for your replies!
1 more question.. how do I compose a MMS?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.