8220 Flip Wont Boot up & Red Light Cycles on and off
I have had some issues with using this 8220 in the last month. First of all it would just turn off and reboot after sending a text message or a phone call.
Yesterday afternoon I was using my phone and right after I had used it the phone powered off and the right light stayed on and went on and off every 10-20 secs.
The phone just slowly blinks red with a black screen.
The phone will not turn on, and when connected to my 64 windows 7 pc it cycles through the usb connection on and off and makes the sound when the right light turns on and off.
Things I have tried
1. Took out the battery and put it back in - no go
2. Took out sim card, put in battery - no go
3. Took out mini sd card and took out and put back in the battery - no go
4. Installed Desk Manager and tried to use app loader... but gets to a certain stage and then says usb device not connected (or something like that)- no go
5. Tried charging the phone overnight - no go
6. Tried decharging the battery and recharging it - no go
7. Tried the post about unbricking blackberries - no go
Im kind of at my wits end here, Rogers is my carrier and they are useless for support. Is there something I am missing or any suggestions?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! (y) Thanks
forgot to mention that I tried a fully charged new battery... no go:x
follow loader wizard
before click finish put battery back
I'm having the same problem now, and my issue has NOT been resolved -- any advice for me?
(I don't know what "run loader.exe" means)
Never mind, I managed to do a factory reset and that seems to have solved it, at least temporarily.
Okay, I lied. After a day of perfect lucidity, it's freaking out again. I tried to do the Jl Cmder thing, but it didn't work -- it doesn't seem to load properly on my computer. Could it be a Windows 7 issue?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.