BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General 8300 Series Discussion - Curve (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8300-series-discussion-curve/)
-   -   Hey guys! (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8300-series-discussion-curve/102035-hey-guys.html)

331 LX 10-27-2007 09:57 PM

Hey guys!
 
Hey guys im new to the site. I just picked up a Blackberry Curve (from att) which i believe is the 8300.

I installed the BB Device Manager on my Laptop with Vista and it has been installed, When i click on it on the toolbar it does nothing. And i would really like to get these apps on my BB. I love it so far though, And can't wait to get a Nav program on it. An ideas about the Device manager?

Stinsonddog 10-27-2007 10:08 PM

If you have the latest Hey Guys vesion of DM it should work. So when you post threads please be Hey Guys Descriptive, thanks,

hdawg 10-27-2007 10:11 PM

Hey guys v3.5 supports the hey guys and girls upgrade mod to get the full HEY outta your hey guys.

331 LX 10-27-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinsonddog (Post 718761)
If you have the latest Hey Guys vesion of DM it should work. So when you post threads please be Hey Guys Descriptive, thanks,

I'm actually on the hey guys of your site checking it out. A lot of good info on it.

Anyways, I just Used the Disk that came with my BB. Still won't open up.

331 LX 10-27-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdawg (Post 718763)
Hey guys v3.5 supports the hey guys and girls upgrade mod to get the full HEY outta your hey guys.

Its a good thing it does. Hey guy.

Stinsonddog 10-27-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 331 LX (Post 718764)
I'm actually on the hey guys of your site checking it out. A lot of good info on it.

Anyways, I just Used the Disk that came with my BB. Still won't open up.

Ok uninstall it and get it from RIM's site

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4

JSanders 10-27-2007 10:38 PM

Wirelessly posted (8800: BlackBerry8800/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Smfh

sgtcasey 10-27-2007 11:03 PM

edit

hdawg 10-27-2007 11:05 PM

Urban Dictionary: smh

sgtcasey 10-27-2007 11:08 PM

edit

hdawg 10-27-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgtcasey (Post 718812)
Hey guys, thanks! :)

(Figured it was just a local thing... should have thought to search the 'net.)

Dave

Hey guy, you're welcome

- The guys.

331 LX 10-28-2007 03:25 AM

Heyyyyy You Guyssss!!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.