I'm not sure this is the right place for this post but here goes. I've had a blackberry 8300 for about six weeks. Three weeks ago I finally got it going, sending, receiving, the whole lot. Last Wednesday however it stopped doing either, and will now only send through the email address the carrier gave it, eg:
whereas I need it to send from
When I go into email settings to choose account I get a choice of the o2 one and the word Desktop. I've tried resending the service books to it and doing hard and soft resets but I can't seem to figure how to get it sending emails from the company email again. It's set up on a BES. If anyone can point me in the right direction to get it going again i'd be highly grateful. Thanks.
(have checked the wiki FAQ's and couldn't find what I needed)