BlackBerry Handheld Software v188.8.131.528 (Chinese)
Package Version: 184.108.40.2068
- Applications: 220.127.116.11
- Software Platform: 18.104.22.168
- File name: 8320CJK_PBr4.2.2_rel338_PL22.214.171.124_A126.96.36.199_Sing Tel.exe
- File size: 96.01MB
To install this software on any 8320:
1. Download and install the latest Desktop Manager from here
2. Download and install the OS packaged linked above.
3. Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Connect BB, open Desktop Manager and you should be prompted to upgrade.
My 8320 OS is 4.5, I did exactly above step, first it not upgrade, then I try to manual upgrade, Desktop Manager show that I am try to downgrade the OS, I am not sure what to do, as I know if I downgrade the OS, my 8GB SD will not work, is that true? What will be the solution for that I can read/input Chinese and can support my 8GB media card?