I am planning to buy a curve 8320 next week. However there are certain issues that are keeping my mind busy. I did a search in the forum but did not get satisfied. I'd be glad if you answer these questions briefly.
1) I heard that in the year 2008, new BB devices with entirely new OS will be presented. Is this true? If so, should i wait for these new generation devices or will it be possible to upgrade my curve 8320 to this new OS?
2) Is it possible to receive gmail e-mails directly to the phone without logging on etc.?
3) Are there enough 3rd party software?
4) Does it have enough memory to make the device run decently? Will i experience long pauses or crashes while running programs?
5) Does it get scratched easily?
6) Is it possible to view/edit office files within the device?
7) Will it be possible to record videos with a new software update or is it hopeless? Also is it possible to watch divx on this device?
Thanks in advance