- - Tethering issue
|BBAddict07 ||12-19-2007 09:13 AM |
Has anyone else recently ran into a problem of not being able to connect when trying to tether. I have been able in the past and it was working fine after I made the switch from XP to Vista. I was just curious to see if anyone was having a similiar problem. Thanks ahead!!! 8-)
|Magnum ||12-19-2007 10:30 AM |
Nope, I just copied my settings from my XP computer to my Vista computer and it worked fine.
Make sure you copy all the settings.
|TroyDBrown ||12-19-2007 12:02 PM |
The only issue I have had is on occasion having to reset my phone to get Data access back.
|BBAddict07 ||12-20-2007 09:39 AM |
I copied all my phone and modem options settings. It worked for about two or three weeks now it doesn't work.
|spdrcr5 ||12-20-2007 11:12 AM |
I just configured mine and it worked just fine.
I noticed you're connecting through a BES. Check with your BES Admin to see if they are now blocking the IPModem have them check for the "Disable IPmodem" setting. It needs to be enabled in order for you to connect.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM. || |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.