BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General 8300 Series Discussion - Curve (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8300-series-discussion-curve/)
-   -   Multiple Email per contact? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8300-series-discussion-curve/114124-multiple-email-per-contact.html)

PeaceOut 01-22-2008 12:28 PM

Multiple Email per contact?
 
Hi,

New to the blackberry world...just purchased a 8310 curve.

Am I missing something there's only 1 email field a each contact. If you can set multiple phone numbers (Home, Home2, Work, Work2...etc) how come there isn't a Email, Email2 option?

Anyone figured a work around?

TroyDBrown 01-22-2008 12:32 PM

When in editing the entry press the application key and choose add email address. You can have up to 3.

PeaceOut 01-22-2008 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troydbrown (Post 807682)
When in editing the entry press the application key and choose add email address. You can have up to 3.




Nice...thanks a lot. Would have never thought of that. (y)

TroyDBrown 01-22-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceOut (Post 807715)
Nice...thanks a lot. Would have never thought of that. (y)

I swear I find something new everyday!

sheldonbk 01-23-2008 06:55 AM

if you're using MS Outlook for a sync'd contact list, you can also enter the three email addy's there. Entry of contacts is obviously much easier on a computer than on a BB and Desktop Manager provides a very nice sync

matractor 02-12-2008 06:44 AM

Has anyone found a way to add more than 3 email addresses per contact? I do consulting work at several companies and have access to each of them on my BB, but have only been able to add the aforementioned 3 to my own contact. It would be nice to add more and then be able to choose which one to send to.

d_fisher 02-12-2008 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matractor (Post 832175)
Has anyone found a way to add more than 3 email addresses per contact? I do consulting work at several companies and have access to each of them on my BB, but have only been able to add the aforementioned 3 to my own contact. It would be nice to add more and then be able to choose which one to send to.

Can't be done. Work around would be to have multiple entries for your self in the address book. Not pretty, but will get the job done.

takeshi 02-12-2008 08:08 AM

Guess you could also use the notes field but that wouldn't be quite as convenient.

bbkat 02-12-2008 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceOut (Post 807674)
Hi,

New to the blackberry world...just purchased a 8310 curve.

Am I missing something there's only 1 email field a each contact. If you can set multiple phone numbers (Home, Home2, Work, Work2...etc) how come there isn't a Email, Email2 option?

Anyone figured a work around?


Quote:

Originally Posted by troydbrown (Post 807682)
When in editing the entry press the application key and choose add email address. You can have up to 3.

I was hoping there was a way to do this. Thanks. <<BB Curve 8300>>


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.