BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2008, 08:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: YVR
Model: Bold
OS: 4.6.0.247
Carrier: FIDO
Posts: 200
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Send e-mails

Please Login to Remove!

Hi guys... not sure how to explain this but hopefully you can help me. When I send an e-mail thru my personal account [ i have 3 e-mails on my Curve ] everytime I send one out I would get a copy of that e-mail back to me. How can I get rid of that? But when I use my work e-mail account, it doesnt do that.... is it a setting issue??

Please advice

Thanks

Bruce
Offline  
Old 02-11-2008, 08:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Retired BBF Moderator
 
Sith_Apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Model: 9000
OS: 4.6.0.xxx
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 10,149
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

here you go
HOW-TO: Prevent G-mail "Sent Items" from being sent to your handheld.
Offline  
Old 02-11-2008, 08:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
BlackBerry God
 
penguin3107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Model: iOS 5
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 11,701
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 237 Times in 219 Posts
Default

Log into your BIS account and set a filter which basically says:

When Sender = {my email address} Do Not Forward to Handheld.

Fido BIS
https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=fido
__________________
BCSA
BES 5.0.3 MR4 :-: Exchange 2007 SP3 RU3
http://port3101.org

Last edited by penguin3107 : 02-11-2008 at 08:52 AM.
Offline  
Old 02-11-2008, 08:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: YVR
Model: Bold
OS: 4.6.0.247
Carrier: FIDO
Posts: 200
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Thank you Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin3107 View Post
Log into your BIS account and set a filter which basically says:

When Sender = {my email address} Do Not Forward to Handheld.

Fido BIS
https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=fido
Thank you
Offline  
Old 02-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Posts: 20
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I just got my ATT 8310 BB last Friday. I set up a att.blackberry.net email account. I can not sign into the https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=fido
link. I try to have it send me the PW, but no luck. It type in my PIN and IMEi number but it says that I can't connect thru an HTML browser, use BB device. I do that and get connected to my account settings, but there isn't a place to choose filters. Any suggestions?
Offline  
Old 02-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Retired BBF Moderator
 
Thatzmister2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Nor Cal
Model: 9000
PIN: ups! ;)
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 5,890
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

You need to create a username for BIS FROM the handheld. Once you do that it will allow you to access via the internet.

E-
__________________
Unlocked | AT&T BES
*gasp* Un-protected...


www.horizonwirelessonline.com - Unlocks and Repairs
Offline  
Old 02-11-2008, 02:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
BlackBerry God
 
penguin3107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Model: iOS 5
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 11,701
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 237 Times in 219 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinrrrr View Post
I just got my ATT 8310 BB last Friday. I set up a att.blackberry.net email account. I can not sign into the https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=fido
link. I try to have it send me the PW, but no luck. It type in my PIN and IMEi number but it says that I can't connect thru an HTML browser, use BB device. I do that and get connected to my account settings, but there isn't a place to choose filters. Any suggestions?
You can't use the link I provided earlier in this thread. That link is for Fido BIS, not AT&T BIS.
AT&T BIS is
https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular
__________________
BCSA
BES 5.0.3 MR4 :-: Exchange 2007 SP3 RU3
http://port3101.org
Offline  
Old 02-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Posts: 20
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin3107 View Post
You can't use the link I provided earlier in this thread. That link is for Fido BIS, not AT&T BIS.
AT&T BIS is
https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular
Thanks, I tried that link but I still get the, can't view from HTML browser, message. I am using using IE 7 & FF.
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.