Originally Posted by crharris
I'm on a BES and unable to sync outlook contacts to BB. my BES is 4.1 and I have a BB 8300. I have tried deleting from BES and reactivating, no luck. I tried deleting from BES and manually syncing from the desktop software, no luck there. I can pull from our GAL and ad to my contacts tho.
I have helped a few user with this problem. It appears that one of your contacts is either corrupted or have duplicate name. This is what I did to resolve:
1. Backup Outlook to a pst file to ensure I can restore any mistake.
2. Move all contacts to a personal folder off of the server.
3. I manually move back a few dozen contacts back to the sever.
4. Perform a manual sync with usb cable.
5. Continue step 3 and 4.
6. It will stop the sync if it finds a contact it does not understand, so ignore that and do the rest of your contacts.
Let me know if this works for you.