Need help with setting up work e-mail
I have a BIS plan as my work does not have a BES server. I set it up via internet access and can send and receive messages fine.
My issues are:
1. Is there any way to get the folders from my outlook onto my blackberry (such as my sent folder and other folders I move messages to)
2. When I delete messages on outlook, is there a way to synch it so that the messages will get deleted from my BB as well. Currently I have to delete from both manually.
3. When I send messages from outlook, any way to have them synch onto my BB as well?
I know the BIS plan doe snot allow for wireless synching, but is there a wway to manually synch to solve the above issuees?
Would using desktop redirector fix some of those above issues? Can I even use redirector with a BIS plan?
1. No, not with BIS. You need BES to support mailbox folder redirection.
2. No, not with BIS. You need BES for delete reconciliation.
3. No, not with BIS. You need BES for that.
Desktop redirector will not address any of the issues you mention above.
I would avoid redirector at all costs. BIS is a better option.
Maybe I was dreaming but months and months ago I heard about a new BIS upgrade that was to give BIS users many of the features of the BES users.
I guess it was just another dream or rumor!
You might be thinking of BlackBerry Unite.
BlackBerry Unite - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community
You might be able to get at least partial reconciliation if you can integrate your work account with BIS via OWA (assuming that's even applicable). I don't use BIS so I can't really confirm that for you.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.