Originally Posted by rtst31975
1.) Would not recognize my 4gb Micro SD Card even though it says it supports up to an 8GB card on the box. Called Sprint and apparantly I have to use the right kind of Micro SD Card..lol
2.) Froze up at least 6 times in the last 3 days, had to do a battery pull each time. Only had to do that maybe 3 times in the 10 months I have had the T-Mobile Curve. I n general, the Sprint Curve freezes up or lags a lotmore than the T-Mobile Curve so far.
3.) Enterprise email server setup was way more complicated and I do not get the emails as quick as I receive them on my T-Mobile Curve.
4.) Ringer Volume is way lower on th Sprint Curve than the T-Mobile Curve and it does not have the Audio Boost for extra volume.
5.) No Wifi....nuff said!
6.) Battery life is at least 30%-40% less
On the plus side, it does have GPS which is very sweet and the internet is way way faster. Is that a fair trade off though?
1. My 4G card worked fine in mine (transferred from an 8130 and before that an 8830.
2. Mine did freeze once, when using the video camera, but nothing since.
3. Sounds like something might be mucked up in your Enterprise environment. Enterprise messaging (via a BES) works the same regardless of carrier.
4. I have Audio Boost on mine under the Media Options.
5. I don't use it anyway, but sorry you miss it.
6. I've never used a GSM device, so you may be right here. But I use mine so much during the day, that I'm sure I'd quickly use up the battery on a GSM device within a day, too.
Sorry you're having problems...maybe a warranty exchange is in order?